'Twas The Night Before The Hammer Of The Gods Came...

László

Too Many Notes
OK. I've been pretty level-headed (almost sane) for the last few days, but now...well...there's the email reminding me that The Hammer of the Gods is coming tomorrow (and would I like to sign for it in advance with the UPS site? Well, no, I wouldn't, since I most likely don't want UPS to leave my instrument on the porch without so much as ringing the doorbell...but I digress, and where was I? Oh yeah, the Hammer of the Gods coming and I'm just the slightest bit stoked).

Did I get to the part where I mentioned that I'm just the slightest bit stoked?

This is going to be a truly slow evening unless someone gets here right away with a time machine.

OK, I'm still waiting for that time machine...

I'll get to the pictures as soon as I leave the recovery room following my lobotomy and the sedatives wear off.

I'm pumped for you Les. I've heard a lot about this run and its companion artist relation set, but I don't know anyone who has pulled the trigger until now. You got a good one of that I am sure.

Sounds like u need todo some busy work to get the evening done quicker. Redo the studio!!!!

I'm pumped for you Les. I've heard a lot about this run and its companion artist relation set, but I don't know anyone who has pulled the trigger until now. You got a good one of that I am sure.

I figured if I passed this chance by, I'd kick myself later. I'm pretty confident it'll showcase the best of PRS' work. And if not...well...I took my shot.

Sounds like u need todo some busy work to get the evening done quicker. Redo the studio!!!!

I've been winding cables up, and dusting stuff, and as much busy work as I can think of. Still, a pretty slow night! ;)

Last edited:
Did I forget to mention that I signed on to UPS and said you were out of town for two days, so hold it until Friday?

Did I forget to mention that I signed on to UPS and said you were out of town for two days, so hold it until Friday?

Hahaha!

You'd have to hide out the rest of your life to escape my revenge.

Have a go at mrs les;)

Or, being married as long as I have, I could find some more cables to wind...

Just kidding, dear. Baby....

Hey, where'd you get a chain saw?

Last edited:
Tick...tock.....tick.............tock............. .....tick..............

Somehow I managed to get to 11:24 PM without losing my mind.

Time to dance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just make sure you don't overdo it on the sedatives to get to sleep…don't want to oversleep through the UPS delivery!

Excited for you Les. Can't wait to hear you have it.

805e1b_651928.jpg

Back