Truth

Black Plaid

Other Alan!
g6m4ixx5szw21.jpg

Whilst some guitar collections maybe worth all that money, I wonder how many wives would sell them for next to nothing because you told them you picked it up for a 'lot' less than you really paid....

Husband: Where are my Guitars?
Wife: I sold them all for £500
Husband : But I paid £4k each for them...
Wife: but you said you have never paid more than £100 for a guitar....

Whilst some guitar collections maybe worth all that money, I wonder how many wives would sell them for next to nothing because you told them you picked it up for a 'lot' less than you really paid....

Husband: Where are my Guitars?
Wife: I sold them all for £500
Husband : But I paid £4k each for them...
Wife: but you said you have never paid more than £100 for a guitar....

My wife would only sell the ones that aren’t Santana’s.... because I married well.

Mrs. B walked thru the living room and pointed to where ‘we’ need to install 5 more guitar hooks. She asked how many more were in the basement and I answered honestly. :oops:

I've to still come clean about my last purchase, that is currently living in a case in our living room!

Well done Brother! I assume you're still alive to read this?!

Is that friend Fred Sanford?

“Yes Alex, I’ll take obscure 70s sitcoms for $200 please...”

Actually the reason for my asking is because someone suggested once to listen to the Lamont Cranston Band (Live at the People's Fair 1987 - the Bootleg Series). SRV got some of his style from LMC (see if Amazon still has copies of the old CD available, actually some good rockin' tunes there...).

I wasn't sure if Bryan Cranston was related to Lamont or not, hence the question...

And yeah, I've got a few obscure bands' music tucked away on my iTunes. Another guy you might wish to check out is Joe Robinson (Birdseed, Time Jumpin'). Listened to him headline Tommy Emmanuel couple years back, decent acoustic player!

Back