Truth

Whilst some guitar collections maybe worth all that money, I wonder how many wives would sell them for next to nothing because they found out you picked up a little "local action" on your last business trip....

Husband: Where are my Guitars?
Wife: I sold them all for £5
Husband : But I paid £4k each for them...
Wife: my lawyer will be asking for 2k of that....

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.

LMAO!!!

Fortunately, I divorced before I had such luxurious guitars - the reason I have been able to buy LOL

I left with basically everything I owned that she could not claim as her own or jointly owned. She ended up with the house, all the furniture, all the Kitchen Equipment etc Some of which I had bought but because they were 'joint' owned, she kept it all. As such, she couldn't exactly claim on anything. She doesn't know I have expensive guitars LOL

Whilst some guitar collections maybe worth all that money, I wonder how many wives would sell them for next to nothing because you told them you picked it up for a 'lot' less than you really paid....

Wife: I sold them all for £500
Wife: but you said you have never paid more than £100 for a guitar....
My wife likes when I buy a new machine, because the deal is, if I get a guitar she gets something also.:(

Whilst some guitar collections maybe worth all that money, I wonder how many wives would sell them for next to nothing because you told them you picked it up for a 'lot' less than you really paid....

Wife: I sold them all for £500
Wife: but you said you have never paid more than £100 for a guitar....

Uh-oh...I’d be in a pickle.

On the other hand, my wife gets angry with me when I sell gear.

“What’s that shipping box?”

“I’m selling something.”

“How much will you lose on that deal?”

“Well, uh...I dunno....”

“You know you’re just going to buy the same thing again later, and then it’ll cost more.”

“Maybe, but I...uh...um...”

“Well, do what you want to do, but I think you’re making a big mistake.”

“You think all I do is make mistakes, what’s one more? ;)

Back