Buyer Beware

Was just trying to be a good guest in the house of PRS! Early in my time here at the forum, I noted something about a knock off and was instructed that was not something we should be doing. I understand both sides (and lean towards the say nothing other than "fake" which is all the prospective buyer needs to hear), but I am just trying to play by what I perceived as a house rule and/or the consensus of some experienced members ;~)) YMMV!
Yeah. Indeed. But I still think it’s a dumb house rule.

Unfortunately this process of forgery continues in every business because some people want to say they own (put name brand here) without paying for the real article, or maybe not being able to afford it.

Being a prestige thing, the fraudsters prey on a certain element of society.

This the “consumerist” lifestyle perpetuates.

Unfortunely this process of forger continues in every budines because some peope want to say they own (put gnome brand here) without paying for the article, or maybe not being able to afford it.

Being prestige thing, the fraudsters pray an a certain element if society.

The the “cansemerist” lifestyle perpetual.

Unfortunately this process of forgery continues in every business because some people want to say they own (put name brand here) without paying for the real article, or maybe not being able to afford it.

Being a prestige thing, the fraudsters prey on a certain element of society.

This the “consumerist” lifestyle perpetuates.
Hehe, I once purchased a "Mexican Rolex" just for giggles. One of my co-workers was constantly showing of his own Rolex watch so when I was down there I grabbed one of the el-cheapo ones on a lark. It was actually very impressive looking and it certainly fooled him. Of course it quit working in less than a year so my $20 USD went in the trash.:p

Unfortunely this process of forger continues in every budines because some peope want to say they own (put gnome brand here) without paying for the article, or maybe not being able to afford it.

Being prestige thing, the fraudsters pray an a certain element if society.

The the “cansemerist” lifestyle perpetual.
Its a bad copy, of a superb original! :D

Back