Trip to Dave's...NGD!

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Finally made that road trip to Dave's last Friday. We got there and the wife decided she wanted to come in with me. We walked in the front door and she peered upon the greatness of several hundred guitars lined up just waiting for someone to snatch them up. We didn't even get 3 feet in the door when she utters, "Holy shi7! Good luck, I'll be waiting in the truck." Luckily for her, I knew exactly what I was after. Although, with over 200 PRSi in stock, it was still a challenge to get out with just one. This is the newest member of the family: 408 with rosewood neck. I've got a set of cocobolo rings ordered for her too.
20150513_113630_zpstfgr6tia.jpg
20150513_113641_zps2tlj8ghi.jpg

20150513_113705_zpsxuzof5xo.jpg
20150513_113655_zpswgptqec3.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah. It is hard to take a trip to Dave's without buying a guitar.

awesome, congrats. they have added quite a bit of stuff recently so your timing was good

Damn you got lucky and your wife got lucky by you not buying the store lol...

HNGD

Congrats!!! That red is beautiful, is it Black Cherry? Also, the figuring on that fretboard is really beautiful.

Well done!!!

Beautiful man! Is that a satin finish on the neck?

To tell you the truth, it feels like bare wood. I've got a Cu24 with a maple neck that you can tell there is a light finish on the neck...barely. This one feels nothing like the maple.

As I recall, that wasn't your prime consideration at first, correct? Some of my favorite guitar purchases were the result of falling in love with something other than the model I thought I wanted.

Enjoy that beauty!

Back