Took the s2 Custom24 to the studio today…….

Wow! Love the variety of musical styles the peeps on this forum are involved with, didn't expect this at all. Soundin' nice!!

Very cool track and love the guitar tones - smooth, but also real punchy in the solo. Great job!

Great tone, very full sounding. These S2 are appealing me more and more everyday thanks to you guys!

Good work and thanks for sharing. I dug it!

So what amps/effects were you using on that track?

It's mostly Mooer Hustle Drive > Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 (fender twin model).

Thanks for the reply. Well, I wouldn't have guessed a Twin model. It's really funny how one has a preconceived notion of what certain gear is supposed to sound like. I was once talking to a guy about the really nice guitar tone on one of his albums. I asked him about the gear he used. I had guessed a Tele and a cranked AC30. I was half right; he was using a Tele and a Pignose! Go figure.

Anyway, really nice tone and track!

Thanks for the reply. Well, I wouldn't have guessed a Twin model. It's really funny how one has a preconceived notion of what certain gear is supposed to sound like. I was once talking to a guy about the really nice guitar tone on one of his albums. I asked him about the gear he used. I had guessed a Tele and a cranked AC30. I was half right; he was using a Tele and a Pignose! Go figure.

Anyway, really nice tone and track!

Whoops I forgot to mention that there's some of the Van51 model as well.

Those pignoses are actually kind of rad! I heard Schenker used one once.

Back