Time to start talking sweet sixteen ...

wilerty

Geezer
There seem to be a few Indiana folk around here that may be rooting for a certain #1 seed this Thursday night. I am kinda hoping a lowly #4 seed beats the crap out of them.

GO SU!!!

Who is everyone rooting for?

Last edited:
I'm rooting for Big 10 teams as much as it pains me to do so. With Wisconsin playing like garbage and the early exit, I gotta support my conference...the last thing I wanna hear people say is how the Big 10 was overrated this year. That said, Indiana is easiest for me to root for since we haven't lost to them in the last 12 or so meetings. Behind them, I'd root for Marquette...despite in state rival, they're still my state *pukes in garbage can* - I believe they get eliminated the next game. Beyond that, I'll go FGC - whouda thunk it?

I freakin' LOVE my Sweet 16!! It's my main gigging amp; it can do everything I need for any of my bands. I dime that Master and I get wonderful output tube distortion and... Oh crap. You guys are talking about basketball. I'll STFU now.

Congrats Bill. Survive and advance. Hoosiers really kinda shot like crap in what I watched, missed free throws were huge...hmmm this sounds familiar to me.

Back