Thoughts and Prayers for one of ours

Done, prayers and best wishes sent to all... hoping for a speedy recovery.

Good afternoon gang, I was just informed that one of our own "fatb0y" has been admitted to the hospital and is in a Coma. I only know a little bit but apparently "he just wasnt right" according to his wife and suddenly collapsed yesterday morning. John was taken to a hospital and is in a coma.
If you have a few moments, thought and prayers would be very welcomed I am sure.

Thanks for posting Jack.

Well wishes go out to John and his family !

:-(

I just heard from Johns Family.
John has come out of the coma, He will be undergoing some procedures in the next few days to fix what appears to be some blockages. Things are looking up but he does have a bit of a long road to walk. I did tell his wife about the responses and she was so thankful to everyone and asked that I let you folks know how much this meant to John and to her

Hope all goes well from from here on out and John has a quick recovery!

I just heard from Johns Family.
John has come out of the coma, He will be undergoing some procedures in the next few days to fix what appears to be some blockages. Things are looking up but he does have a bit of a long road to walk. I did tell his wife about the responses and she was so thankful to everyone and asked that I let you folks know how much this meant to John and to her

This is very good news. Thanks for letting everyone know. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Lloyd

Back