This Weather is Nuts!!!

matonanjin

No, it's not PRS of guitars in general related. But we have had discussion of bike and, I think, Tacos and other such things. Why not weather?!?!

100 degrees here today! And the day after tomorrow, 50! This is nuts. Anyone else going to experience similar craziness? On a personal, financial note we are finally going to get some rain. But I think it is going to be too late for the farmer that rents my ground! .:(
1Ujq7TA.jpg

I saw them mention that crazy weather forecast for Denver here on the Greek news yesterday. That's insane.

Yeah, between Denver and Boulder. We have crazy weather, but this is batsh!t material.

Yeah but at least weed is legal there.:D

Meanwhile, here in the devils butthole aka Alafrigginbama It's been in the middle 90s with 100+ heat indices. Most likely will be until early November. Oh and the weed IS NOT legal here. :mad::(

Feels like Fall is coming early here in Minnesota. I’m out on the deck in a light jacket, and I’m someone who doesn’t get cold easily.

Sucks, as I’ve got a yard to reseed and was hoping for a warm September. If it’s an early or long winter, people are going to get pretty stir-crazy.

I would officially like to sacrifice the rest of the earth for the bonanza UK summers we have been having.

Global warming is Ace here ;)

Super crazy windy here in NY this morning. The women of Fall are on the move. Autumn breezes have turned to Gale force winds. Sunny and Crystal clear skies have turned Stormy with a Tempests flair.

I hope the crops pick up on your land. That weather girl needs some food.
I'm not concerned about the weather girl's diet. But I am concerned about the crops!!!! Major concern! If the crops fail that's going to affect my farmer's ability to make his rent payment which is going to affect my ability to have a NGD!!!!!!!:eek: That's the important part of this!!! So it is guitar related!:cool:

Being in SoCal, I am just grateful that these fires are on the other side of the valley form our house. I am also grateful that the Santa Anna winds ahead of the big polar freeze are not as powerful as they were predicting! Hopefully that means the fires will come under control some, although there is no rain in the forecast here any time soon...

I know my cousin in Montana was covering her tomatoes the other day. Hopefully others' crops will survive! We don't really need famine on top of plague and civil unrest... We could easily slip into being third world country at that point.

Back