Yes, I care about you

fast food tacos: are these still safe?
As long as no one with the virus sneezed or coughed on it.
(this only implies safety from the virus, and not safety from mad horse disease)

Glad to see you post. Worried about you yesterday after what rolled through Nashville.

We're fine. We technically live in Franklin, TN just south of Nashville.

My parents live in between east Nashville and Mt. Juliet where a bunch of houses were destroyed. They're fine with no damage but got pieces of other people's house in their yard.

My wife and I are currently stuck in traffic trying to get out of town to see her family and take our factory tour. We may be here a while.

So all kidding aside, and not from a position of fear, but it really is a good idea to have an emergency supply of important things for times like the virus and the tornadoes that are in the news. Have a 72 hour kit for things like the tornadoes and have about a 3 month supply of food, water, first aid, and fuel to make it past longer term problems. If you end up having to go mobile like in times of a flood, the 72 hour kit should be in a back pack and the preppers call it a Bug-out-kit. Sure give a person a feeling of calm when he knows he doesn't have to run to the store to get supplies like the majority do.

We're fine. We technically live in Franklin, TN just south of Nashville.

My parents live in between east Nashville and Mt. Juliet where a bunch of houses were destroyed. They're fine with no damage but got pieces of other people's house in their yard.

My wife and I are currently stuck in traffic trying to get out of town to see her family and take our factory tour. We may be here a while.
Good to hear. Have fun! The factory tour is the sh!t.....safe travels.

It's good to take precautions where you can. Of the ones who have gone through the complete cycle of infection, 48,000 recovered, 3,000 died. That means even if you get it you have a 94% chance of recovery just by the numbers. Better than that if you are fairly healthy. No reason to fear, just be cautious. Wash your hands, and don't suck your thumb.

for someone like me, with both of the 10-15% death risk factors, the chances of recovery come down to about 85%. That’s not very good, as far as I’m concerned.

If someone said to me, “Hey Les, you only have a 15% chance of this airplane crashing,” I wouldn’t get on it.

So yeah, I’m taking more precautions than most. After all, I have a McCarty on order, and need to live to see it!! ;)

“So, um, Les, what precautions exactly are you taking?”

“I’m looking on Amazon for a Bubble to live in. Not seeing one yet, but not giving up.”

Last edited:
Back