The X Has Landed-NUGD!

Mark Ray

The RockTrain
The 2009 Mira X landed today. It was a quick and easy transaction with a shop down in NOLA. Original hard case is in excellent shape, the guitar is near mint, excluding one small ding under the pickguard which they had noted in the ad. As stated the original pickups are in the case, as it had a pair of Seymour Duncans installed at some point. I haven't plugged it in yet, that will happen tomorrow. It arrived in tune, and also very clean, as in I could feel it like it had just been polished. Hats off to those guys, because I've gotten a couple of used guitars in the past that were absolutely filthy! (none were PRS) It's in beautiful shape to be 14 years old, and I don't have a scale but it can not be over 5lbs! It has some strap buttons/locks of which I'm not familiar, but that's okay, I have a set of Dunlops and a Levys strap ready to go.
QQqCSN3.jpg

lQJ4VfM.jpg
8BKOADi.jpg

Limey, indeed... like a delicious key lime pie! (I must be hungry again.)

It just occurred to me--you know what could be really cool? A replacement pickguard of the same aged-off-white color as those vintage tuner buttons. Could be cool. But it's already very cool. Congrats on the new super-lightweight guitar!

The 2009 Mira X landed today. It was a quick and easy transaction with a shop down in NOLA. Original hard case is in excellent shape, the guitar is near mint, excluding one small ding under the pickguard which they had noted in the ad. As stated the original pickups are in the case, as it had a pair of Seymour Duncans installed at some point. I haven't plugged it in yet, that will happen tomorrow. It arrived in tune, and also very clean, as in I could feel it like it had just been polished. Hats off to those guys, because I've gotten a couple of used guitars in the past that were absolutely filthy! (none were PRS) It's in beautiful shape to be 14 years old, and I don't have a scale but it can not be over 5lbs! It has some strap buttons/locks of which I'm not familiar, but that's okay, I have a set of Dunlops and a Levys strap ready to go.
QQqCSN3.jpg

lQJ4VfM.jpg
8BKOADi.jpg
Nice

Back