The PRS Rainbow Experience

I have: red, amethyst, black, and sapphire green. So it's going to be a pretty simple rainbow. I need to accumulate some of the amber ones, whatever they're called (sunburst?).

Very, very cool! I saved that picture for later desktop usage!

My own little rainbow...
Rainbow_zps5qslxdw5.jpg

This is WAY more colorful than the Prism models I've seen. Something special?

At the end "beyond" purple/violet. As one of my friends commented about my rainbow-configured PRS family photo: the "black" guitar I had at the end represented ultra-violet, and so couldn't be seen by human eyes.

Agree...black should go after the purple/violet...and then after the black...VantaBlack!!! I really want to have a guitar made with this finish, so black that no light reflects from it. It makes three dimensional objects look like completely flat voids.

VantaBlack_zpsofxkk3pz.png

Agree...black should go after the purple/violet...and then after the black...VantaBlack!!! I really want to have a guitar made with this finish, so black that no light reflects from it. It makes three dimensional objects look like completely flat voids.

If you covered a spaceship with it, you could fly it into the nearest Sun, while Disaster Area played their concert from orbit or a nearby moon.

I'd go with an S2 - no sense wasting a carve if you can't see it.

Back