The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

36254296_10156493940571252_9093539225650855936_n.jpg

EachHealthyIberianmidwifetoad-size_restricted.gif

Jim I think I just like your taste in guitars :) and you have some nice ones that just agree with me !!!! so I am up to 3 of yours that I think I want ( need )
I did get the one tho so thats a start
I’m also a fan of his taste in amps

Someone posted a pic in a thread the other day of John, in a purple jacket and shorts, playing a SS at a Dead & Co show. I almost posted that the guitar looked like a new color. I stopped because I thought it might have been the stage lighting. Guess not!

Jim I think I just like your taste in guitars :) and you have some nice ones that just agree with me !!!! so I am up to 3 of yours that I think I want ( need )
I did get the one tho so thats a start

Better get your checkbook out! :D

Is that slightly pink in the cutaway? :)
I'd be willing to bet the cutaway is just picking up a bit of reflection from the red in the cloth it's lying on, but who knows. I love that old Olympic White color. As someone else said, put a maple neck on it and I might start thinking a bit more seriously about checking one of these out. Make a hardtail option and I'm DEFINITELY gonna check it out. Doubt it'll happen but a guy needs something outlandish to hope for...

-Ray

Any idea when we can expect this and other new colors? Told myself I’d look more seriously at SS when new colors came out and this one is TASTY. Also, first post, so it’s good to be here!

Back