The John Mayer Bolt-On PRS Series (Strat-style) Guitar

Now that word is leaking elsewhere - the Mayer is going to be released at Experience in June. The guitar will be announced at the Signature Club members-only event (so get those memberships up to date!), followed by a performance by John Mayer in which he will trade 12-bar solos with every Sig Club member in attendance.

I should mention this is all tentative - apparently Mayer has gone all Ryan Adams Diva Mode and is threatening to pull out of the deal if anyone describes the guitar's body as a "wonderland".

I'm worried all these Mayer fans are lowering our property values.
Funny, lower the property value of an internet board or make Paul's bank account larger.
Hard to deny that Mayer's switch to PRS gear has got to have increased interest and sales at PRS.
I know I'd have never considered the brand until Fall of '15 when he debuted in Dead & Co with the Super Eagle.

June, really? Wow. I’ve been ready for one since the end of November and now JUNE!!??

June, really? Wow. I’ve been ready for one since the end of November and now JUNE!!??

It could come at any time - last year, the reclaimed CEs and Velas were announced in March. Experience makes sense for a splashier intro.

It could come at any time - last year, the reclaimed CEs and Velas were announced in March. Experience makes sense for a splashier intro.
Re-watching the Andertons videos from about that time!

Paul telling Lee Anderton off for putting a pedal into the J-Mod! Haha!!

Paul telling Lee that he wasn’t interested in what he had to say, as Paul was too busy playing the reclaimed CE24 and Vela!

Now that word is leaking elsewhere - the Mayer is going to be released at Experience in June. The guitar will be announced at the Signature Club members-only event (so get those memberships up to date!), followed by a performance by John Mayer in which he will trade 12-bar solos with every Sig Club member in attendance.

I should mention this is all tentative - apparently Mayer has gone all Ryan Adams Diva Mode and is threatening to pull out of the deal if anyone describes the guitar's body as a "wonderland".

I can't tell if you're trolling or serious.

@alantig

Back