The Itch To Switch

Had It Since My Keyboard Birth And Stopped Fixing It Because I Stopped Caring After All These Years. It Is A Great Revealer To Me Of The People Wh Are Set In Their Ways And Unable To Adapt To Reading Beyond The First Word Of Every Sentence And A Larger Majority Of Fixed Things On This Forum Than They Are Even Aware Of. ;)
In other words, your keyboard broke and you’d rather fix guitars than keyboards. Can’t say I blame you. I’m thinking about switching out my old Archtop pups for a set of 58/15 LT’s.

So A \m/ Bridge Pickup Is Coming To Muddy The Decision Making Waters Even More. :)

\m/ yeah, brother!

I'm new to Metals, but it quickly became my favourite set since I put the square bobbin TCIs into my Standard. Before that, the Standard was my Custom's distant ugly cousin; now it shines. I go as far as to say that I like it better than 85/15, and I love these pickups. They are all around great for everything. Yet, the Metals sound better overdriven, have more character clean and split more truly.

Enjoy

\m/ yeah, brother!

I'm new to Metals, but it quickly became my favourite set since I put the square bobbin TCIs into my Standard. Before that, the Standard was my Custom's distant ugly cousin; now it shines. I go as far as to say that I like it better than 85/15, and I love these pickups. They are all around great for everything. Yet, the Metals sound better overdriven, have more character clean and split more truly.

Enjoy
Ok, I'm watching you two now. LOL I've never pulled the trigger on M and have been interested for quite a while!

You know what they say about ceramic magnet based pickups - they are thin, lacking personality, horrible on clean channel and overcompressed. Well, The \m/s are just the opposite. Wonderful pickups
Are you using 2? If so or if mixed with another neck pickup, how is the middle position?

Are you using 2? If so or if mixed with another neck pickup, how is the middle position?

Yes, sir, I have a pair, but I give it only a little time with both full HB at once. When both in split, in the middle selector position it's quacky like a Stratocaster on a second slider position. I'm on late shifts this week, so I won't be able to play under volume for the next couple of days

Back