The grey titles aren't cutting it for me

I’m going to get a bunch of different themes/styles installed so you can choose whatever look is most appealing to you.

To be clear, the update here was about security, performance and functionality. This look is just how the old theme translated. Hopefully the “feel” is a lot better. It certainty is for me!

I’m going to get a bunch of different themes/styles installed so you can choose whatever look is most appealing to you.

To be clear, the update here was about security, performance and functionality. This look is just how the old theme translated. Hopefully the “feel” is a lot better. It certainty is for me!
Doin' good, James!

Thank you sir!

Rock on! Doin' it right!

Back