The Great Black Guitar Thread

I guess dark grey counts
CK_151BabyDragonDetail.JPG

My favorite Westy !!

You would not regret it, well other than string change time. I have a really hard time putting it down!

I don't doubt that at all. I can hardly put it down every time I see one at the store and find myself looking at them online all the time. Such a cool guitar.

You would not regret it, well other than string change time. I have a really hard time putting it down!

Easiest method I've found to change strings with a floyd is one by one and stretch the heck out of them. It's not much more difficult than any other guitar when I do this.

No back to the beauties in black!

Oh absolutely, one at a time is paramount! But did I mention how fragtastic the DW is?! And it has nothing to do with Dusty and I having the same initials.

Forum task for the night: What is Dusty Waring's middle initial? If it's an 'E', I'm really going to be ecstatic!

Maybe I'm under the influence of too much Scotch? @Alnus Rubra to the golden hued courtesy phone. Ultimately, he's the most qualified to answer that question!

Stunning guitars everyone! It’s amazing how much variation there is between the same finish on individual guitars.

Oh absolutely, one at a time is paramount! But did I mention how fragtastic the DW is?! And it has nothing to do with Dusty and I having the same initials.

Forum task for the night: What is Dusty Waring's middle initial? If it's an 'E', I'm really going to be ecstatic!

Maybe I'm under the influence of too much Scotch? @Alnus Rubra to the golden hued courtesy phone. Ultimately, he's the most qualified to answer that question!

Unfortunately it’s Robert Dustin Waring:(

But have another Scotch, it will make everything better ;)

Back