The Forum Member Request Thread

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
We have loads of talented members here. I'm betting that 99% of you play way better than me.

So, I'm calling you out one at a time.

First up is Les. You don't have a video camera.
Fine.
You don't hit 'record' unless there is a purchase order in front of you.
Fine.

How about linking to a youtube vid or recording of stuff that is already finished and paid for, then? ...like the Ford F-150 commercial you mentioned in post #7 in this thread: New-HX-DA-in-the-house

I'm not trying to put you on the spot (well, I really am), we want to hear you brother!

Spotlight on Les please.....

Last edited:
Me too...I've made demo videos on youtube special for him. I've shown him the difference between the Parallel and Series wiring for the HXDA. I've exposed my lack of talent for him and all the world to see. And, I've been the butt of his comments forever.

He owes me!!!

So...what's taking you so long?

PS...for the record....his website's demonstration of the tones they create for commercials was very impressive when I watched it a few weeks ago.

BTW....to Ruger in the OP....never mentioned it before, but your video of you playing "Aqualung" in the first "story collaboration" thread....was what inspired me to learn the song. I had listened to it for nearly 40 years...and never bothered to learn to play it; so consider yourself my personal muse with regard to that tune, Bill. Thanks!

Hey, I just opened this thread for the first time, and I see there's a request.

Some of my stuff is on the website, including the Ford thing. Just watch the video and you'll get an idea of what we do.

www.elfxi.com

Ads, son, we do ads. Yessir.

The listen pages have some of my stuff, some of my partner's stuff, too. It's all mish-mashed together, so if you don't like something, it's not mine. ;)

Heheh.

Last edited:
Who wants to hear Hans sing? :evil:
Nobody. Now get off my lawn.

get-off-my-lawn.jpg

[Mod edit]'s Avatar is disturbing to me
prscat33511,

His avatar is HIS business. If an avatar is posted that breaks the rules, report it to a mod.

Also, your post is completely random (given that it wasn't directed at someone in this thread). Are you trolling?

~Hans

Last edited:
Ya know, compared to making real records and the stuff my son does, it's just a buncha ads. Not much to get excited about.

Yeah...but after listening to your demos and website...I went out and bought every product you had a soundtrack for....and I told them "Les sent me!" :proud: :top:

Thank you, thank you Les. You are a trooper and a good sport. I put you on the spot and you responded very well indeed.

Now for the critique: What can I say? All that stuff sounds great. And the range of genres is a real wow-factor, very impressive!. Good stuff, Les!

Ok, let's see, who's next. I got it...

I'm calling out my favorite Pink Floyd/David Gilmour junki. That's right - Mikegarveyblues - YOU are on the spot. Show us what ya got, brother - don't be shy!

OK, everybody chant:

Mike!
Mike!
Mike!
Mike!

Last edited:
Oh heck! :vroam:

I've got some stuff on my Y'tube but... How about something new?

The solo for Time off Dark Side?

Couple of vids with Bernie for now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back