The “new” Sweetwater….

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
….walk-in retail store.

A week and a half ago, on my way from Indiana to Michigan, I stopped in to see my friend and sales associate, David Mikautadze, at Sweetwater in Fort Wayne. He had told me that Sweetwater had completely redone its retail showroom. Wow! They have completely moved the showroom into the old warehouse, and it is about 10 times the size of the old one. It has a great layout, and is a very convenient way to shop. They had quite a section of PRS Guitars on display in the electric room. Here are a few photos I took that day:

Very state of the art. Will add another attraction to GearFest.

Last edited:
My GearFest plans got shot down alongside Experience 2020, but I am going to get there (both) one of these days! Been dealing with Sweetwater forever, Chris Leonard has been my rep for a long time and has treated me right.

Great pics, too!

….walk-in retail store.

A week and a half ago, on my way from Indiana to Michigan, I stopped in to see my friend and sales associate, David Mikautadze, at Sweetwater in Fort Wayne. He had told me that Sweetwater had completely redone its retail showroom. Wow! They have completely moved the showroom into the old warehouse, and it is about 10 times the size of the old one. It has a great layout, and is a very convenient way to shop. They had quite a section of PRS Guitars on display in the electric room. Here are a few photos I took that day:

Very state of the art. Will add another attraction to GuitarFest.
Oh my...!:eek:

….walk-in retail store.

There are times I wish I lived back in the midwest, and I'd love to have access to this place. Thanks for sharing!

….walk-in retail store.

Hey "Top, thanks for posting those pics here. Man, what a beautiful store - I could really go nuts there. How was their amp room?

….walk-in retail store.

I'm truly impressed!

That is a gorgeous showroom, in fact, beyond gorgeous. Wow.

Hey "Top, thanks for posting those pics here. Man, what a beautiful store - I could really go nuts there. How was their amp room?

I promised my wife I wouldn’t spend a lot of time. She waited in the store with me. So, I didn’t spend much time looking at amps, but you can see some in the “guitar and amps pic”. I did notice a large display of Kempers for Les, though. :p

Back