Thank you!

Forums can be really weird especially when they’re comprised of mostly males. Being female I have had my share of misery on the other forum that I was on for 10 years. Some of the guys hated me there because who was I to interrupt “the old boys club”? They were down right mean to me. That’s when you know it’s time to leave and come to a civilized place.
That's really sad. I can just picture it, members claiming you're actually a male role playing as a female, sexists comments and God knows what else. Girls who play video games face these same issues. I don't doubt it was some of the clowns that are still here. Hell, I say one thing and they will claim or make it look like it's untrue lol I was initially hoping that this forum was better than TGP but... and yet still giving it a chance.

It's sad that it can just be that kinda easy going forum that we all want it to be. Some jealousy perhaps? I see it sometimes appear still, where as soon as someone writes a jab to me, the same handful of members flock to like that comment lol 🧀 🐀

I'm glad you're still here too! :)

Last edited:
This is the church I would go to. Nothing cleans my soul more than a nero forte or psychosocial full blast on the motorway. My Iowa friend says that Slipknot is best it happened to Iowa since cornfields
This brought up some memories.. I just got done messaging a friend who went to church with me at this service. I don't have pics but they do and will likely find them soon :)

However, I do have pics of when we opened for them (us on stage and then them up on the same stage later that evening). They were pretty good times!

This brought up some memories.. I just got done messaging a friend who went to church with me at this service. I don't have pics but they do and will likely find them soon :)

However, I do have pics of when we opened for them (us on stage and then them up on the same stage later that evening). They were pretty good times!
Next time you see them, let them know I love them

Next time you see them, let them know I love them
Will do but I'm not sure I'll see them again, because I'm not at that church or with the band that opened for them. I only talked to them that once and when we opened them up I didn't even get to talk really.

I opened for them with this band:

But something tells me you already knew that and found the pics online?

Will do but I'm not sure I'll see them again, because I'm not at that church or with the band that opened for them. I only talked to them that once and when we opened them up I didn't even get to talk really.

I opened for them with this band:

But something tells me you already knew that and found the pics online?

Would.

I'm glad you're still here as well.

Yeah, I saw that, it seems there can be a double standard on this forum on, well, just about everything. For example, of you or I say something, certain members will disagree but if you watch carefully, another member who's well known will come around and say the same thing and the members who disagreed with you will agree with them. I get that there are alliances and friendships for years or whatever but it definitely kills the integrity of the forum.

Anyways, glad to be here!
Awwwww thanks!..... well at least a whole 3 people still like me, lol.

Last edited:
This does strike me as extremely odd... I'm going to have to go to my usual authority on matters such as this.

@sergiodeblanc can I get a ruling? Not in any way insinuating that Sergio is in league with the devil or anything, but on anything really weird to this small town boy, Sergio is my go-to. So, Sergio... Slipknot in church?
I mean, I think they both suck so… checks out.

Steve, my sense is there are a lot of less is more people hereabouts. You might be a more is more? All in all the people here are generally decent and cool.
I'd typically agree and while I'd love to believe that I'm a big bad wolf and overreacting or creating a thread to get attention, the fact is that there are several new members leaving and threads being deleted because the "Cool" people who have been here for a long time keep pushing people out.

Victor just left this morning, sending me and a couple others a message on why that is

I just took a lot of BS on the other forum. It was so pathetic. One guy in particular would bully me all the time. Very sexist remarks just this side of gross and so narcissistic. He was a part of the • old boys club”. I had had enough! WTF! I thought a forum was where like minded individuals could come together and enjoy each other’s company and lend a hand to a fellow guitar player if need be.

I just took a lot of BS on the other forum. It was so pathetic. One guy in particular would bully me all the time. Very sexist remarks just this side of gross and so narcissistic. He was a part of the • old boys club”. I had had enough! WTF! I thought a forum was where like minded individuals could come together and enjoy each other’s company and lend a hand to a fellow guitar player if need be.
What were you doing at another forum? Did you get lost? You know this is where your peeps is!

What were you doing at another forum? Did you get lost? You know this is where your peeps is!
Love you! You have been so sweet and kind. I can’t thank you enough for all those amazing lyrics you sent me. Things were hectic and crazy at work and you even wrote a song for me about that. Now that is the sign of a good friend to take the time to do that! ❤️

It’s been a very crazy day. I got Frankie and Blade up on the bed and gave them a massage back and forth between the both of them for the entire length of Dark Side of the Moon. It was so stress relieving for myself and they loved every minute of it.

It’s been a very crazy day. I got Frankie and Blade up on the bed and gave them a massage back and forth between the both of them for the entire length of Dark Side of the Moon. It was so stress relieving for myself and they loved every minute of it.

Damn, them some lucky dogs! Good on you Mama Lola!!

As for the lyrics I have sent you, it just flows when I start thinking about stuff ;~)) I hope the words in those bits help(ed) you out with some of the BS you are going through. You have seen some real curve balls the last year or so and I can't help buy sympathize (and lyricize) with your stories! Hopefully we will get to meet some day, but I doubt it will be in Canada, last time I was there they kicked me out (literally)!!!

That's really sad. I can just picture it, members claiming you're actually a male role playing as a female, sexists comments and God knows what else. Girls who play video games face these same issues. I don't doubt it was some of the clowns that are still here. Hell, I say one thing and they will claim or make it look like it's untrue lol I was initially hoping that this forum was better than TGP but... and yet still giving it a chance.

It's sad that it can just be that kinda easy going forum that we all want it to be. Some jealousy perhaps? I see it sometimes appear still, where as soon as someone writes a jab to me, the same handful of members flock to like that comment lol 🧀 🐀

I'm glad you're still here too! :)
I obviously missed something.
I haven’t seen any of the abuse you speak of aimed at you. I truly wish that stuff didn’t happen, especially in a place like this, but I guess there’s no getting around it.

Back