Tax day coming soon...

Nightwish

Anyone have any special purchases in mind, or using this money for a fund to buy something at a later point? Thinking of picking up a 6505+ 112 combo for me

I don't have any guitar purchases in the near future. Bummer. But I'm always looking.

My wife always stresses during tax time.

I don't have any guitar purchases in the near future. Bummer. But I'm always looking.

My wife always stresses during tax time.

Does just have to be guitar purchases. Anything guitar related of the sort?

Well I really don't have any purchases in mind but I am a gear stalker so I'm always watching.

I did send a guitar to PTC for refret and setup. Should have it back end of the month. Can't wait! Think I will send my cu24 in for the coil tap mod. 5way blade with coil tap option should be sweet.

Anyone have any special purchases in mind, or using this money for a fund to buy something at a later point? Thinking of picking up a 6505+ 112 combo for me

Probably something PRS related. I need to balance out my PRS shirts to my Cradle of Filth shirts.

I want a PRS 4x12, open back 2x12. Some sort of OD pedal, maybe a Belle Epoch delay pedal. I'm good on guitars til I can go PS, although I'm always eyeing used Tonare Grand acoustics that are out there.

Looking to add an Angelus to the fold. Been wanting an Acoustic for a while now. Just not sure if I want the Standard or A10.

If I get a SINGLE penny back from them I'll be p*ssed and immediately change my witholdings for next year.

The LAST thing I want to give my government is an interest free loan. No thanks!!

Back