How quickly do you ship when you sell on Reverb?

My Santana took over two weeks to arrive, however we were in the middle of a postal strike about a month before Xmas.

The seller made good communication and ended up taking a hit on the postage because he sent it Royal Mail. I would have been happy with a courier like DPD or similar. It was very well packaged inside a genuine PRS case, so it weighed a lot. Just lucky I guess.

Always ASAP. I'm creating the label when I get paid, and Royal Mail will collect the parcel the next working day for free. I used to use the courier services for the same reason, but I was charged extra for the collection, almost twice as expensive and not any faster.

Hey this dude sends gifts within 24 hours, he’s a postal king.

Usually try my best by next day. If I can't do that, I always let the buyer know and make sure he/she knows what to expect.
Me too. Next business day anyway. Sometimes some one will order something on Friday and i can't get it packed and to the Post Office or UPS Saturday. Short hours. Most people get that and shipping Monday seems OK.

Usually, the next day, but no later than the day after that...
Yeah, that's about the limit.

Especially in this day and age where people expect that.

I'm cool if someone sells me a guitar, takes the next day to pack it and then gets it to the post office or UPS the day after.

Yeah, that's about the limit.

Especially in this day and age where people expect that.

I'm cool if someone sells me a guitar, takes the next day to pack it and then gets it to the post office or UPS the day after.
Yup.

I won't pack it up until it sells. I have all the packing materials ready, but sometimes, the buyer wants additional pics, or they opt for local pick-up to save money...

Sometimes a deal is done late in the day and I simply don't have the time to finish work, drive home, get the guitar and get it to UPS.

And often, buyers don't want things shipped over the weekend...

Back