Special NGD! A gift from my wife!

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
My wife and I have been together for 20 years and she wanted to get me something special. So what do you get the musician who already has some awesome PRS guitars? Well we found one, a Paul’s Experience Limited Edition 2018 with a Dirty maple top.

I will keep this guitar for as long as I live and pass it on as a family heirloom. Such an awesome gift, I have not had a guitar gifted to me since I was a kid living at home with my parents. Thank you my dear wife, I love you very much.

The TCI pickups really are the cat’s meow! I love the single coil sound and the single coil characteristics of the humbuckers. The TCI technology really makes a difference. I honestly could say the single coil sound as good or possibly better than my 513. Of course that’s subject to taste and opinion.

Guitar looks pretty cool too! Dirty maple top in black gold, ziricote fingerboard and headstock with small pre-factory eagle. The neck is mahogany with nice curl and body is mahogany. Let’s not forget the small brushstroke birds. The photos!

Qguirpq.jpg

j8rNFz5.jpg

qAp6Gk4.jpg

oO4EemA.jpg

kyUYEXz.jpg

tQQQDcV.jpg

I would say that is a damn fine guitar you got there! Congrats and happy you are enjoying it already.

I would say that is a damn fine guitar you got there! Congrats and happy you are enjoying it already.
Thank you Bill !! It went to a good home. Never told you it was going to be a gift from my wife. She’s happy that I’m thrilled with it.

Oh on this particular guitar I would first rave about how good the guitar looks, before how good it sounds...

You’ve got it all backwards!....:p

Back