...so it popped!

What are you missing?

I'll have to dig them out and take a refresher look...

NeIeg0D.gif

If @toothace doesnt want ‘em, I’d love to see if the tuner post is compatible with Phase III’s (since they’re both Gotoh… probably not though.. but some Phase III’s with wings would be Bangin’! In a Dr. Moreau kinda way.

You are second in line :) Ain't doing no Phase I / III hybrid, bud. Max string gauge taken by Phase 1 is a bit restraining for me

I'm in the UK but we can still pull this if you really want them.

Meanwhile...

...gotcha!

If you were gonna toss 'em I'll cover shipping to the US and throw in a little somethin' for your troubles. And I'll work it out with Sergio what to do with them once I get them. PM me if you wanna talk details.:)

If you were gonna toss 'em I'll cover shipping to the US and throw in a little somethin' for your troubles. And I'll work it out with Sergio what to do with them once I get them. PM me if you wanna talk details.:)

Gonna PM you now

It sortoff make sense. The screw holding gear in place was lose and almost over the tread. I bed it was pushing the cover until it given the way.

The green stuff is solid after over 20 years of service, it was chipping in small pieces when I was trying to clean it. That explains why the tuners are so hard to turn. Its a lube - no more
Interesting, thanks for sharing

Tuners are simple and serviceable mechanical parts. It likely just needs to be cleaned and re-greased.

But if you're anti-wing, why not use Phase II? They'll drop right in and I really don't find any advantage to Phase III in comparison.

I’d love to see if the tuner post is compatible with Phase III’s (since they’re both Gotoh…

Almost. I had to enlarge the post a notch to 10mm. I would say it was "almost" 10mm.

Tuners are on and since my tech has 2 months booking line I said screw it and did it myself.

I did near decent job

Will post some pix in a daylight

I think that poor tuner just offed itself after years of being misunderstood, misused, and abused.:(
Anti-Christmas Tree people suck.:D

I think that poor tuner just offed itself after years of being misunderstood, misused, and abused.:(
Anti-Christmas Tree people suck.:D

Non of this. It comes from the guitar that was cared for and loved by a previous owner. I couldn't believe how clean this 22 years old instrument was the day I bough it. It had a lot of love from me too - its own room, clean rack, string change every two weeks and all the fancy toys to play with.

I dig the look of Phase I's, I feel like a took a big chunk of character away from this guitar but they had to many limitations so they had to go.

Something I noticed is the ones I got from Accessory Shop are a bit different than the ones on my 2021 Custom. The collar has no hex screw on these. Otherwise they are equally awesome and smooth

Non of this. It comes from the guitar that was cared for and loved by a previous owner. I couldn't believe how clean this 22 years old instrument was the day I bough it. It had a lot of love from me too - its own room, clean rack, string change every two weeks and all the fancy toys to play with.

I dig the look of Phase I's, I feel like a took a big chunk of character away from this guitar but they had to many limitations so they had to go.

Something I noticed is the ones I got from Accessory Shop are a bit different than the ones on my 2021 Custom. The collar has no hex screw on these. Otherwise they are equally awesome and smooth

I was just teasing you!:p:D Parts do wear out, after all.
Take my knees for example…:)

Back