So I Drank Some Schlitz Beer...(Edit) NGD?

Ewww.....for a sec there, when I saw "Key" I thought you were going to toss out Keystone....blech!

Ugh. Don't say that name around me. The second to last time I got drunk on stage was while drinkin' K.. I can't even type it.

That bangin' bursted amber and gold looking top resembles so much the glass he had been clutching all evening it may as well have Schlitz written all over it!

jqm6nt.jpg

Don't give him ANY mod ideas!!:confused:

An if yew get close to Murrilin an the factery, yew gotta try one o` them Natty Bo`s (translation- National Bohemian or panther piss, depending on how many you`ve had.) It`s all about the Land of pleasant living!

Ok, so I'm confused by the whole story. Did you drink the Schlitz as a dare to win the guitar? In that case, I'm sure it was worth it. If it was of your own accord, then.... you are a BRAVE MAN Sergiodeblanc! Brave man!

If it WAS a dare, then I'll offer to drink a whole 6 pack of them for a McCarty 594. Heck, even for an ARCHON! :D (And I don't drink so don't tell my wife, and I may need some emails from some of my buddies here, congratulating me on winning the forum giveaway contest! :p)

Funny that you never forget how that first one tasted....;)

Fact! I remember being at a family function at my uncle's house when I was 12 or so. He asks if anybody wanted a beer and I jokingly said yes. He came back and tossed one to me from across the room..Ice cold Oly.

Nobody said not to so I drank it.........didn't really like it but I drank all of it. Kind of a weird experience.

Nice guitar!!

Funny, we drink Rolling Rock on our own here in DC. No prompting, goading, dares or death threats.

Back