So I Drank Some Schlitz Beer...(Edit) NGD?

YES!!! Then we can say things like "That's one Bangin' Schlitz you got there Sergio!"

C3CF15F8-DB49-4323-AF9F-483A29CB7FEA_zpslnffzlbb.jpg
As a former advertising photographer all I can say is ...... well, I'm speechless.

So when is it arriving?

Nice guitar score.

PBR is staging a comeback. The prior president now owns Two Roads in CT which is great beer.
My friend used to drink what we called Green Death - Heffenreffer.
Little kings from Ohio.
Tuborg Gold.
Milwaukees best. Drink the 30 pack and use the box as a hat.
Molson Ice - needed the ice for the hangover
Miller high life ponies - called them stop lights. At a stop light you pound one seven ounce.
the worst is what my father drank - Peils light. just threw up a little

I am hoping it will be there for you tomorrow. It looks lovely in the photograph. Don't be worry!

When I am waiting for a new piece of gear to arrive I appear so calm and disinterested to everyone in the household but inside I am climbing the walls!

Nice! Looks familiar, I just got my first prs last weekend (2017 se custom22 semihollow in tobacco sunburst). Very excited to say the least. Love the burst you got there. I'll see if I can figure out how to post pictures of mine on here later tonight.

"On the truck"

Why doesn't the UPS guy come to my place first? Don't he know it's the most important package he has?
Consider yourself lucky. FedEx is toying with my emotions and extended my delivery time, this morning, by A DAY until tomorrow. :mad: Then, as if by some taunting magic, I just checked and it's on the truck for delivery NOW. Sadists, all of them. :(

Consider yourself lucky. FedEx is toying with my emotions and extended my delivery time, this morning, by A DAY until tomorrow. :mad: Then, as if by some taunting magic, I just checked and it's on the truck for delivery NOW. Sadists, all of them. :(

I wish mine was coming FedEx, my UPS guy is a choad.

You guys are killing me. I bought a guitar on Saturday, but it couldn't ship until yesterday, and won't arrive until Friday, but I won't be able to get to it until Monday due to weekend activities. The last thing I need is a reminder of how much it sucks to wait for a guitar to be delivered!

Back