Sneak Peek

drdoom8793

THAT guy at Chick-fil-A
I've been spoiling myself the past couple weeks. In the process of moving so I'll post a true NGD once things get settled but I wanted to drop this little preview of my new toy*.

CB4C67D2-5622-4230-9944-B426FD382736_zpsquaftfip.jpg

*Sergio would be proud of my photography skills.

Sergio would say you got the color balance wrong, since it looks blue, and surely that can't be right?!

:mad:

:D

That is awesome! Personally, I like blue, I have two blue PRSi!

It's like that dress that blew up the internet a while back. It's white and gold, not blue and black. :p

Anyway, that's a nice one! I don't remember them doing Royal Blue on the McCarty back then. Cool.

I've been spoiling myself the past couple weeks. In the process of moving so I'll post a true NGD once things get settled but I wanted to drop this little preview of my new toy*.

CB4C67D2-5622-4230-9944-B426FD382736_zpsquaftfip.jpg

*Sergio would be proud of my photography skills.

They are sweet, aren't they ... And Bodia may have an extra set of bright yellow shoes that will really set off that blue.

This is only one of 3 guitars that will be included in my NG(s)D post. This is the most traditional PRS model, so to speak. The others are a bit more "obscure" for lack of a better term.

On a side note, moving sucks. I'm glad we bought a house so I won't have to do it again for a while.

This is only one of 3 guitars that will be included in my NG(s)D post. This is the most traditional PRS model, so to speak. The others are a bit more "obscure" for lack of a better term.

On a side note, moving sucks. I'm glad we bought a house so I won't have to do it again for a while.

Congrats on the new house too!

Back