Small amp stand?

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
I'm now running a second small (10" speaker) combo amp (A/B switch) in front of my mic stand as a "guitar monitor." I want it to angle back so that its pointing up at my ears. All the stands I've looked at appear to be too big for what I'm after. Anybody have a stand suggestion?

Last edited:
I've been rockin' the Ultimate Support AMP 150 stand from SamAsh that's $30, tripod style... folds up real nice and does its job.

IMG_0351_zpsd20b3291.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mine is a ProLine purchased from GC for $29. The arms are 14" apart and can flip if needed for longer support. It tilts back just right for me and is foldable for taking out. It does stand a little higher, so I guess it depends on what you need.

Last edited:
In all seriousness (because you made me get off my couch). I have two small Quiklok stands that have some adjustability and they're the right size for my 1X12 Mesa cab. I also have a larger, more versatile Onstage stand that I use for the V3 and other combos.

Out of the ones I've used, I've always found the Quiklok BS-317 to be my favorite by a LARGE MARGIN. It can handle plenty of weight, several usable angles, and was THE MOST STABLE I've ever used. (folds up pretty small too)

BS-317_m.jpg

Back