Silver Sky Nebula

Shuff

I was on here for the first time a couple of weeks ago dithering between various SE models for my first PRS (that dither still going on btw) when suddenly......

NAMM 2020

Silver Sky Nebula

Pre-ordered this morning

Very excited

It’s all been a bit of a whirl.

Congrats, I pre-ordered one and it got confirmed. Many dealers sold out within hours (Ish, Brian, Moore Music) which was a bit surprising as some were selling at MAP.
I hope I'll like it (I'm sensitive to neck shape variations among PRS guitars) and if so will sell the Dodgem blue I got last year, if not I'm sure it won't be too hard to resell.

Didn’t get mine from Bizarre Guitar this time but they had two as of yesterday. Great dealer by the way, give them a shot if you’re looking for a nebula SS.

Paul said something about the color being a nitro? Anyone hear anything about that?

I was hoping PRS would eventually come out with the flip-flop paint finish. Check out this video with Howard Leese. You need to look at 12:25 and that’s where you’ll see the finish. The whole video is awesome my favorite guitar is his white tiger.

That means dealers have bought them. But many have already sold what they bought...
And dealers are reporting most of them have been claimed, rumors are people are already attempting to resell on eBay. I have checked Sweetwater and a few other sites and they are all listed as sold out.

Back