Silver Sky Nebula

Anyone received one yet? It looks like they're shipping as someone on eBay is posting pictures of a Nebula he has "in hand."

I ordered mine from Sweetwater on Jan 16. I received a shipping confirmation email on Tuesday (March 24) and it gets here tomorrow! I literally cannot wait. The ultimate tease was the professional photos of the guitar that Sweetwater sent along with the shipping confirmation...

I ordered mine from Sweetwater on Jan 16. I received a shipping confirmation email on Tuesday (March 24) and it gets here tomorrow! I literally cannot wait. The ultimate tease was the professional photos of the guitar that Sweetwater sent along with the shipping confirmation...
You know we need photos right?
Welcome to the forum.

Thank you! It's my first PRS, so that's what brought me here. I always grew up wanting a Gibson Les Paul. I literally had a Les Paul Goldtop mousepad, photos of Les Pauls everywhere... then in high school, I had 2 local guitar players that I looked up to who played PRS, so it's been on my radar ever since. I'm really excited. I will absolutely post photos as soon as I can figure out how :)

K9DRBH0.jpg

Congrats! I'm super jealous, as I have no idea when mine might show up. Did I pick the worst possible year to buy a new hot PRS?

I was initially told the ETA was September, so you can imagine how surprised I was when I got the shipping confirmation last week! It had a build date of March 5, 2020. I hope you see yours soon!!

Thank you everyone! I know this seems to be the consensus, but after getting mine in today, I have to repeat it: photos do not do the finish justice! It's a really cool effect.

I was blown away with how they looked in person. You could try a video but I still don't think it'll show the effect quite the same.

Back