Show your pedal boards here!

Sweet! I got my SG as a birthday gift from my wife last year. We saw it in a pawn shop, she made a note that I liked it and bought it a few days later. Kept it in her closet unbeknownst to me for 2 months. It had a Dimarzio Super Distortion P90 in it until this week. The Barden is far better in my opinion..

Here's the '65. It's the only non-PRS I have -- I'd never post a picture of a non-PRS here except an old one like this, made 20 years before PRS got going. I'm kinda loyal to PRS that way...

It's all original, except I added the Tune-o-Matic in 1970 or '71 because the original Gibson Vibrola wouldn't stay in tune. Still has its original P-90s, and the case is original too. The guitar was never babied, and the neck has been absolutely straight since its last adjustment...in 1972. ;)

The thing spent winter weekdays in the back of an equipment van in Michigan winters, traveled with me all over, and was played on lots of commercial soundtracks until I discovered PRS guitars in 1991. Looks not too bad for a 51 year old guitar!

Last edited:
Very nice. I dig it.

If I could afford it, I wouldn't have anything but PRS. Even the awesome Hughes and Kettner head would be replaced by an Archon. My SG rules though. It'll probably be my lone non-PRS as well. Just got a promotion at work so I think by the end of the year there may be a Custom 24 or something in my life.

This is the one I made for my H had some things laying around with the gain channel of the H being so nice I am content with just 2 of my OD /fuzz pedals and the small AMT Japanese girl wha

Finally got around to redoing boards and taking a couple of pics. I'm lazy, so here's the upstairs board, and the downstairs board.
875f358e-22a9-4227-89fd-648219b8feae_zpsmnd2rcpf.jpg

bfa98ec0-a20e-42bf-8d24-27ea0b449c4c_zpsy1jgxpx0.jpg

Finally got around to redoing boards and taking a couple of pics. I'm lazy, so here's the upstairs board, and the downstairs board.

Ya gotta admire an upstairs/downstairs board man. Two thumbs up - one for each board! ;)

Hey man I love the Buddy Guy wah!
Iv been dying to get one.
I also see you have the @ pedal, I really like mine. Very awesome pedal, great for leads. Looks like you have alot covered.

Looks awesome. How's the Ampete working out?
It's an amazing piece of gear. I have it set up for switching between two heads and one cab. I just love the fact that I'm feeding the effects loop to both amplifiers and it's all midi controlled.

But I'm still waiting, to set up the stereo portion of the rig.
I'll be switching between two heads and panning delay in stereo through two identical cabs (like the one in the pic)
Just trying to find the time. Thanks for asking Les.

Here's my current (and quite ugly set up). Changing the octaswitch out for the es-8 has opened up some cool switching options, amp control, and midi options (using the M5 and es-8 to mess around with parrallel compression and dry throughs for phase and flangers).

The down side is the inputs are so close together it will only accept either straight jacks or potentially Lava/Evidence style solderless.

Believe it or not it looked worse than this before I took out my drill and hole saw attachments. I think once I have it mounted on a Warwick Rockboard (same dimensions and design as a pedal train PT3) it's going to clear things up significantly. The Custom Pedal boards breakout box is an absolute must for this switcher prior to this the leads were all over the pedals in 4cm method.

Here's my current (and quite ugly set up). Changing the octaswitch out for the es-8 has opened up some cool switching options, amp control, and midi options (using the M5 and es-8 to mess around with parrallel compression and dry throughs for phase and flangers).

The down side is the inputs are so close together it will only accept either straight jacks or potentially Lava/Evidence style solderless.

Believe it or not it looked worse than this before I took out my drill and hole saw attachments. I think once I have it mounted on a Warwick Rockboard (same dimensions and design as a pedal train PT3) it's going to clear things up significantly. The Custom Pedal boards breakout box is an absolute must for this switcher prior to this the leads were all over the pedals in 4cm method.

Looks good to me!

Nice setup and guitar! Hey just curious, what pickups do you have in you single cut?
That one has Bare Knuckle Nail Bombs in it. For my ears a definite improvement on stock #6's, that's not #6 bashing, i personally felt them to be a good balanced pickup. but i felt that guitar deserved something a bit more hairy.

I recorded this ep with them, they get pretty rowdy but never overly compressed

https://soundcloud.com/goose-the-nun/sets/sketetons

Back