Should i buy another PRS SE?

This topic lends itself to a full fledged forum post... Do we really need more than one or two electric guitars?

Yeah, I know where I am asking and yeah I see my collection of guitars... But it's a worthy and fun question to discuss!

Last edited:
Everyone I know that has a Bernie loves it, which begs the question: why did PRS discontinue it? Possible answer would be concern that it would siphon off sales of the McCarty 594 SE.
I think maybe it was too good.

But then, so are Dragon1 pickups and PRS doesn't make those anymore either.

What's a po' boy to do?

Buy used I guess. I do.

Last edited:
You can never have too many and I’ve never seen a Brinks truck following a hearse. It’s your money , spend it as you wish. I’ve got 14 in my SE collection dating from 04 to 23 . I play a different one each day and different types of music each day with different tone settings etc. Go for it

This topic lends itself to a full fledged forum post... Do we really need more than one or two electric guitars?

Yeah, I know where I am asking and yeah I see my collection of guitars... But it's a worthy and fun question to discuss!

A wise (and handsome) gentleman named @11top once said: “What’s “need” got to do with it?”

Back