Shawn... Video request for 2020

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
Shawn I’m making a video request for 2020. I would love to see a “from the archives” video with the pre-factory Sorcerers Apprentice guitar. Maybe even a sound demonstration through an amp.

I’ve also heard that the large bridge pickup was an experiment that led to the 408 Treble pup, is this true? Would love to hear all about it and get some good video on that guitar.

Members chime in if you want to see this video. I’m posting a photo of the guitar am speaking about for those who have never seen or heard of it.

Here’s a link of a thread Shawn started back in 2014 with some great photos in history. https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/history-of-prs-guitars.11126/

7aeB7rl.jpg

Andrew, our video guy, has been working with Paul and Marc on vault videos. The content they create is a lot more professional than the hand held iPhone vids I was making a few years ago. :oops:
I'll talk to Andrew to see if there is anything in the works for the SA

I don’t know, I like your vid’s. Nevertheless, us PRS fans need more of them. I discovered PRS GUITAR’s and 88/89 and there’s a lot younger people than me on this site that know nothing about the history and some of the goodies that came out before the 1985 factory. Just tell Paul we’re requesting it, The Forum... LOL

Back