S2 Mid Level American made

When is this ever not true? :rock:

Touché... XD

In reality, the last thing I probably need is more options since I don't have the cash to buy everything I want, and I already have 3 or 4 I can't choose between now. And yet, I can't resist being excited by the possibilities.

I envision a flood of NGD's the likes of which we have never bore witness...

If it's something new, my dealer will get an email five or six months after it's announced and he calls and asks for info..

ok, so...hypothetically (sp???) speaking...lets say PRSh and rep stop by to show off PRS' secrets to good tone ...nut material, bridges, pickups...and a new amp that Paul gets to sound amazingly similar to Carlos, Jimi, and Duane(or Dickey Betts) , and happen to have a REALLY cool new piece in Red that is "in the works"...nothin' said about sharing info...as James Bond himself would say...bevelled, not carved...

and on a side note:...We had a couple small questions with some employees' guitars and Paul was willing to spend as much time as it took to get everyone's guitars playing as nice as his own...seriously, no blowing smoke...what a great guy (businessman)!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back