Revisited: DC245 Sandstorm PS

^ This photo that I posted yesterday made me think of a guitar that I haven’t posted for awhile. It’s one of my favorites. I really like the unique top, the RW neck, quilted mahogany back, cocobolo fret board, the inlay materials and 20th anniversary pattern, and the short scale length. I think it’s pretty easy on the eyes, and it is the original sandstorm paint which was my concept.

Put simply, it is WONDERFUL.

A beauty to be sure. I had a Sandstorm Dragons Breath finish DC594 w/ SC thickness, but foolishly traded it chasing something else. One of my many regrets.
image.jpg

^ This photo that I posted yesterday made me think of a guitar that I haven’t posted for awhile. It’s one of my favorites. I really like the unique top, the RW neck, quilted mahogany back, cocobolo fret board, the inlay materials and 20th anniversary pattern, and the short scale length. I think it’s pretty easy on the eyes, and it is the original sandstorm paint which was my concept.

WOW!! Just incredible! Love how that maple top twists and turns, beautiful back, and that neck..... CRACK WOOD !

well……………I bought a Joe Walsh and a bunch of Silver Skies that I tried to like. I’m thinking about a hybrid model PS built from my wood. :cool::rolleyes:
That’s gonna be painful …. Don’t do it PhennRock

Lisa will leave you, but you will have a little tiny guitar in your pants at all times

Back