Random. No more or less

I can’t drive anymore. I had a severe concussion September 17th 2011. It impacted my vision so drastically that I had to wear a patch for 2 years. If I didn’t wear it my balance was so bad I couldn’t function without getting vertigo. I had every kind of medical intervention. To no avail they managed to correct the positioning of my Iris and pupil but not completely. I still suffer from double vision at times, especially at night when I am tired.

I have my 10 speed and even with it I have to be careful.

Going to all try using new roller blades this spring. I have the old school 4 wheeled ones. Baby blue suede. And yes, I will be in a full body suit of bubble wrap. Lol

I see ppl skipping in my neighborhood as they walk. Have to try that too.

And this summer I get to busk at the beach! This is going to be a real treat. So excited.

Please forgive me as I talk too much! LMAO!

My favorite car is the one someone else drives me around in. I’ve seriously never gotten any enjoyment from driving outside of the fact that the driver usually gets to pick the music.

11981354_0.jpg

I never knew what “shotgun” meant until my boys when they were young started using it. This terminology must come from the Wild West days seriously. I need to look up this fact.

Found it for anybody interested

Riding shotgun" was a phrase used to describe the bodyguard who rides alongside a stagecoach driver, typically armed with a break-action shotgun, called a coach gun, to ward off bandits or hostile Native Americans. In modern use, it refers to the practice of sitting alongside the driver in a moving vehicle.

I can’t drive anymore. I had a severe concussion September 17th 2011. It impacted my vision so drastically that I had to wear a patch for 2 years. If I didn’t wear it my balance was so bad I couldn’t function without getting vertigo. I had every kind of medical intervention. To no avail they managed to correct the positioning of my Iris and pupil but not completely. I still suffer from double vision at times, especially at night when I am tired.

I have my 10 speed and even with it I have to be careful.

Going to all try using new roller blades this spring. I have the old school 4 wheeled ones. Baby blue suede. And yes, I will be in a full body suit of bubble wrap. Lol

I see ppl skipping in my neighborhood as they walk. Have to try that too.

And this summer I get to busk at the beach! This is going to be a real treat. So excited.

Please forgive me as I talk too much! LMAO!

Wow you’re medically “high maintenance” (giggle).

I guess I am not going anywhere. It’s snowing!!
The other day it was 15 C 59 degrees F. Yes, Canadians are supposed to be metric. I am old school. Tell me in inches, feet and mph.

I can tell you in feet, but it's going to be a very small fraction! And we went from 70F to the 20s today.

That post reminds me of an old Tom Parks joke. He said, "I like when women tell me what they want during sex. I can do harder. I can do faster. Deeper? That's a problem."

Back