r/PaulReedSmith

TRJC24PRS

Possibly A New Member
Is anybody else active on the PRS subreddit? I'm a daily reddit user and the PRS sub isn't that great. Its just mostly people showing off their CE's and SE's, I feel like the only private stock owner on there.

Other forums are like that where the non core guitars are more of the rule. I understand how they feel when they say what they say about cost and guitars that are TOO PRETTY. It is easy to see through it.

I am fortunate to be able to buy anything I want, I try to let go some of the comments.

The funny thing is that many will have numerous SE's. I would rather have just one core Custom 24 than a bunch of non core guitars. I can do anything I need to on it and it never lets me down.

Perhaps the problem isn't the range of guitars, but the reluctance to get involved with more technology. I'm not on Twitter much less Reddit. I've got enough distractions.

Perhaps the problem isn't the range of guitars, but the reluctance to get involved with more technology. I'm not on Twitter much less Reddit. I've got enough distractions.

This! This, and one other forum, are the extent of my social media. I follow a few people on Instagram, but I've never posted anything of my own content.

This! This, and one other forum, are the extent of my social media. I follow a few people on Instagram, but I've never posted anything of my own content.

I follow a lot of people on Twitter, but I don't post a ton. More on Instagram. My son is on reddit for Xbox stuff, and I'll occasionally look something up there through a Google search, but I try to limit that stuff. It's too easy to go down that rabbit hole.

I follow a lot of people on Twitter, but I don't post a ton. More on Instagram. My son is on reddit for Xbox stuff, and I'll occasionally look something up there through a Google search, but I try to limit that stuff. It's too easy to go down that rabbit hole.
Beware of the subs that have the "NSFW" tags

Back