Question about wireless guitar systems

TheSpiritRoom1

Hey guys. Okay so I'm looking into getting a wireless guitar system and I was wondering if you can use one without a pedal board. I don't use effects pedals.

Of course you can wireless transmitter connects to amp,receiver attaches to your strap.

I have two of the Line 6 G50s mounted to two pedal boards, but they can certainly be used by themselves.
By the way, they are very nice units.

Something to consider. I got back into wireless a few months ago but after a while, i began to realise that I don't venture too far from my midi board. I don't use the wireless any more.

I have a line 6 g70 system and love it. They make a table top receiver version as well

Have been very happy with Line6 g50's I've been using for over 3 years. Never a problem. Just started using a g70 a month ago for increased routing options and heavier duty build...so far it's even better.

I can vouch for the Line 6 stuff, I've got a G90 (rackmount) and it's great. The cable from the guitar to transmitter isn't brilliant though, just don't leave it plugged in when you finished with it otherwise it can stress the plug. Hope this helps :)

A ma'am??? We don't have too many of those around here. Mind if we call you sir just to keep things simple?

Nice to have some diversity around here - welcome aboard!

As long as it's not being used in a negative way, you can.

Back