Quad Cities forum meet

gush

Where is that speedo pic
I talked about this before now it's time to make it happen. How many of you can meet in the QC in the month of july?

Maybe a friday night or Sunday night?

Food must be involved.

I'm down. We might wanna consider something a lil' more east if we wanna get the boys from Indiana involved.

That sounds like fun and not super far for me :) but my july is crazy busy ;(

Cool!!! Serg mentioned meeting somewhere east of QC to get more people on board. I'm ok with that so lets see how many we can geton board and figure out where and when.

But East would be Illinois....a state that I escaped from and one that I only return to for family and work requirements! I might be able to grin and bear it, but this gathering better be worth it! Grumble grumble grumble ;)

In. My old stomping grounds! I haven't had Ganzos, or a Harris Pizza in years!

Harris Pizza OMG I almost forgot and there was a great rib place wooden picnic tables white bread clear sauce that was the best

Harris Pizza OMG I almost forgot and there was a great rib place wooden picnic tables white bread clear sauce that was the best

Jim's Rib Haven close to the river in Rock Island?

I'm only a couple of hours away (Aurora), but I never go back. No family left there anymore.

Jim's Rib Haven close to the river in Rock Island?

I'm only a couple of hours away (Aurora), but I never go back. No family left there anymore.

My company main office is in waukee. I only go there for special meetings and xmas parties.

Last edited:
Fwiw I'm going to be in Madison end of July to have my weights tested at the metrology lab. If you Wisconsin folks can't make the meeting then maybe schedule one in Madison then.

I'd really like to meet forum members. I'd even go to St Louis if I was asked to.

My grandfather spent his earliest years in Davenport before moving to Texas.

This of course means nothing at all as far as my knowledge of Davenport is concerned, because I've never been there.

The last two times I was in Rock Island... One was to play a bluegrass festival and the other was a trip to Rock Island Arsenal for an auction.

Both of 'em were too "Deliverance" for me to wanna go back there.:eek:

Last edited:
Back