PTC experiences

toothace

Zombie Thirteen, DFZ
So I find this Custom 24 available for a song…except it basically needs a new neck. Photos look like someone repaired it with superglue and a couple screws. Those of you with experience with the PTC…any ideas what a repair like this might cost? I know you can't quote…any insight would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

So I find this Custom 24 available for a song…except it basically needs a new neck. Photos look like someone repaired it with superglue and a couple screws. Those of you with experience with the PTC…any ideas what a repair like this might cost? I know you can't quote…any insight would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

I cant place exactly what the issue is but PTC will not replace a whole neck, they however can turn the most damaged neck into a fully functional, new lookin' neck!

References: PTC has done crazy things and I love it

Ahh.. Now I see.

Back