PSNGD...before and after...meet "Cleopatra"

Tosca

Zombie 10, DFZ
Waited a long time for this...but boy was it ever worth it. When the PS McSC was released almost a year ago I had an idea for a "tweaked" version based upon it...with some special features to make it my own. Details later...for now here are some before and after pics. Can't thank Brian, Tina and Paul enough for their help on this one...she's perfect.

Last edited:
I saw that when Brian posted it on Facebook. Great job to all involved!

Some of the specs on this that differ from the PS McSC model:
59/09 bridge PU (still 57/08 at neck position)
Maple/Ebony for neck/FB
Compound FB radius 10-14"
Satin nitro finish on neck (awesome suggestion by Paul Miles...feels amazing)
Jimmy Page control setup...P/P coil splits on volumes, Phase and Series/Parallel P/P on the tone controls. I love this setup, takes a little practice to get used to, but super versatile. SC and combined SC/HB combos sound great, I think the maple/ebony neck really enhance these.

Wow. That is all. :-O

Edit: one more thing - that's probably the best one-piece quilt top I have ever seen.

Last edited:
Absolutelu BLUE-tiful. Congratulations! Every time I think "I'm fine without a PS" something stunning like this comes up and I start looking at what I can trim to start financing...

As awesome as the top is, I LOVE the back just as much! congrats!

Awesome guitar in every way...also pretty close in specifications to something that I was thinking of saving up for.

Satin nitro finish on neck (awesome suggestion by Paul Miles...feels amazing)
^^ I Couldn't agree more!! I went this route in my Private Stock...worth every penny!!

Back