PRS Stickers

TRJC24PRS

Possibly A New Member
Just wondering if theres any spare PRS stickers the community would like to donate to my schools sticker wall, yes sounds weird but my school has a community sticker wall that students are allowed to place a sticker of their choice as long as they are verified by a teacher so there are no "profane" stickers on there. I just would like to spread the holy word of PRS Guitars with my school with possible some of your guys' help since I kinda only had one PRS sticker. Anything helps if you are willing to add to the wall. Pictures are coming soon

Did somebody say pot stickers?!!.......:)

MsbFE1z.jpg

........ Oh you said PRS stickers.

I guess I shouldn't try to read this forum in the morning without my glasses.:p

Decatur eh, you ever eat at this place called Thumbs Up Diner? Good place up there, anyway Ill keep that in mind next time Im there.

Yep, sure did. Sadly, though, they closed down. Rents have gotten ridiculously high in downtown.

As far as stickers, seriously, I have a cool oval shaped one I'll give you. It fits perfectly in a letter-sized envelope if you want me to send it somewhere.

Yep, sure did. Sadly, though, they closed down. Rents have gotten ridiculously high in downtown.

As far as stickers, seriously, I have a cool oval shaped one I'll give you. It fits perfectly in a letter-sized envelope if you want me to send it somewhere.
No way :(, they had the best omelets. Anyway yeah sure if your down to send it pm and ill give you my address. I may have some spare PRS keychains to return the favor

Back