PRS SECustom 22 semi hollow, yellow stain.

There is a used one, 2020 model, at Dave’s, looks good.

I was eye balling that one. Dave's is great the Madison shop is my local and they are very cool. Also they charge less for shipping than most as well.

Yes, I emailed Dave’s several time about this guitar, and always got my questions answered promptly. When my last question was answered, I went to the site to order it and it was marked sold! So back to square one! I have one pre-ordered new at Sweetwater. The reason I want one is I have a 2012 PRS SE Orianthi with flamed maple top, and it is my go-to ahead of more expensive guitars in my stash. This guitar has pretty much the same specs but it is a semi hollow, so I’m sure I’d bond well with it. With all the shortages of merchandise these days, I hope I live long enough to get one!

That’s what my SE Orianthi has — a maple neck, and most other specs of this semi-hollow, except for the ebony board (the semi has rosewood). But I am particularly a fan of the SE wide-thin neck which both of these SEs have.

That’s what my SE Orianthi has — a maple neck, and most other specs of this semi-hollow, except for the ebony board (the semi has rosewood). But I am particularly a fan of the SE wide-thin neck which both of these SEs have.

I like that wide-thin too. Bloody fast.

It sure is for me, as my hands and fingers are not that large. I also like the combination of mahogany body, maple cap, and maple neck.

Back