PRS SE Pauls Guitar replacement tuners?

The tuners were a point of concern for me when I purchased my Se- Pauls Guitar, I asked the manager of the Store I buy all my guitars from what he would suggest. They do fit a lot of aftermarket tuners and fitted them if someone wanted them, however, he recommended sticking with the original tuners they were fine. I've only had my Pauls's guitar a few days but I'm glad I didn't upgrade. I figure if in the long run, they continue to be fine, I have saved a few dollars.

The tuners were a point of concern for me when I purchased my Se- Pauls Guitar, I asked the manager of the Store I buy all my guitars from what he would suggest. They do fit a lot of aftermarket tuners and fitted them if someone wanted them, however, he recommended sticking with the original tuners they were fine. I've only had my Pauls's guitar a few days but I'm glad I didn't upgrade. I figure if in the long run, they continue to be fine, I have saved a few dollars.
Exactly. In my view, if the tuners work, then that's good enough. Tuners are generally not the cause of tuning problems...unless they are just pathetically made. I changed mine out only because I like locking tuners.

I just got some ratio tuners for the incoming (who knows when) Silver Sky SE. I really dislike vintage tuner.

Back