PRS SE One

What's wrong with the Abraxas ? There was one on ebay not so long ago with a hefty pricetag. :D I don't know for sure but it seems like this great model is beeing ridiculed .:dontknow:
kidding aside, the whitewash finish is very good looking, the decall and peacesign are debatable to be honest ;)

I agree. The Abraxas SE One's are certainly worth more than other variations but there is a hard line between "top-dollar" and "you're clearly smoking crack."

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;163309 said:
It has it's advantages.

46324C5B-4BCB-4A2A-8B2E-28DC5B1E8F9F_zpslvr1fmfd.jpg

Those girls look too skinny to have the really good ganja on them.

OK so someone puts up one of those RK seafoam green se ones on eBay with a hefty price tag.

What is the story on the RK models? Are they worth the $600

OK so someone puts up one of those RK seafoam green se ones on eBay with a hefty price tag.

What is the story on the RK models? Are they worth the $600

I would buy it in a heartbeat if I lived in the US 'cause it's the one missing from the set. Unfortunately shipping and import taxes are ridicolous to where I live.
There are actualy less than 25. I've seen a broken one on ebay a couple of years ago.
I think Dane paid less for his a couple of month ago. There's nothing different except the paintjob.

Damn I just pulled the trigger. Scared as hell everything works out fine. Fingers crossed she'll get over the pond in one piece.:dancing:

dead serious. Made an offer that the seller accepted. Shipping was way less than GC was charging. Now I pay a reasonable price IMO.

Back