prs se 245 soapbar

well i just bought one from sweetwater..great looking guitar..i will give a honest feedback in a couple days...

ok heres my thoughts on this guitar...i own a gibson les paul goldtop p90 guitar and a new prs se 245 soapbar tobacco sunburst..this guitar will ride with any of the guitars i own..i love my bernie but this guitar is the best guitar i own at any price...craftmanship a 10..shame on the big name guitars that cant produce a guitar of this quality at this price..thank you prs..job well done....howard

Last edited:
ok heres my thoughts on this guitar...i own a gibson les paul goldtop p90 guitar and a new prs se 245 soapbar tobacco sunburst..this guitar will ride with any of the guitars i own..i love my bernie but this guitar is the best guitar i own at any price...craftmanship a 10..shame on the big name guitars that cant produce a guitar of this quality at this price..thank you prs..job well done....howard

Awesome! Would love to see pics and/or a video...

Thanks for the review Howard. I've yet to play an SE245 Soapbar, but I'm still gassing for one!

shawn you wont be disapointed...i compared it with my les paul and as i stated it will hang with the best that i own..and i own many.i have been playing guitar for over 40 years...this guitar will hang with the best at any price!!!craftmanship is spot on...howard

Back