Wild 245 conversion

That one is going to fit the tastes on a particular player, and I'm not sure if its had value added added with all those mods.

I think it is going to take a while to sell at that price. This is very far from my taste so no worries of feeling the need on my side.

I agree. Appreciate the creativity but not something I see appealing to many to buy at that entry fee.

It was interesting, I had it up last night at the bar watching the games and immediately my buddy, a non player, asked about it.

I had a cool idea to make a steampunk strat. I was on the lookout for a lake placid blue strat to make it out of. I started buying stuff to make it. Then I realized that to get something worth having was going to cost a lot more than I really wanted to put into it because there is a possibility that it didn't turn out as expected and would then be worthless. I wasn't willing to throw the money into something that could end up just being a wall decoration.

This guitar reminds me of that idea.

I'd buy it for about $500 tops. There are nicer ways to fill frets and do conversions. That is cool, but it's a half-way hack ob. It would be a blast for the music I am doing right now....

In fact, I actually seriously dig it, but NEVER for that $$$$$$!!!!

Back