Prs se 24 standard tremolo springs

Jameskirk

So recently I noticed that my prs se 24 standard only has 3 springs instead of 4(or 5) . So my question is which springs fit in for my prs se 24 standard,because I need them due to the fact that my guitar bridge is very high know(cause it only has 3 springs in it)

A. Did you change to drop tunings, and/or,
B. Did you change string gauge?

if so, you only need to tighten the trem claw in the trem cavity. If you run out of adjustment, then you need another spring, which is pretty much the same as all the rest out there.

A. Did you change to drop tunings, and/or,
B. Did you change string gauge?

if so, you only need to tighten the trem claw in the trem cavity. If you run out of adjustment, then you need another spring, which is pretty much the same as all the rest out there.
Yes, I changed the string gauge and the tuning also sometimes. But I thought it won't affect anything beacuse it isn't a floyd rose. Now my guitar goes always out of tune. Will another string help to solve this problem. Also on other question: can I just change the tuning on my guitar without changing anything with the springs or do I have to do that? And also will my guiatr stay in tune when I use the tremolo a lot like dive bombs and stuff.?Sorry for the stupid questions but this is my first guitar with tremolo...

Back