PRS Experience

BigChrisW

'68 Special
Does anyone know/think there'll be a PRS Experience this year (or next)? I'd love to go to one, though it would be expensive to fly in from the UK!

Save yer pennies now for that 40th Anni run , you know it will have some sweethearts. I'll be celebrating my 70th Bday if I'm still around , as I'm liquidating my motorcycle collection a sweet 40th Private Stock DGT would be just the ticket .....

Last edited:
My bet is they hold off until 2025 and do a big 40th event.
Maybe. I do recall them announcing anniversary models fall of the prior year to a) allow time to get orders in and b) stretch the anniversary window. For example, September 2009 Experience had the new dragon and other Anniversary specials.

So...I have hope for a 2024 preview.

I have always wanted to go to one of these. I have talked myself out of it every year for many years now. The thing I didn't think would be fun is I would be attending by myself. It just seems like something best shared with others.

I'd have loved the opportunity to attend a PRS Experience but I doubt I will get that chance now. Living in the UK doesn't make it particularly easy or affordable at the best of times.

All I can hope is that PRS continue to bring their PRS Experience to the internet for all those that can't attend in Person so I can at least 'participate' in some capacity.

I went in 2018, had a blast, and when 2020 got cancelled was super bummed, and regretted not attending any of the ones previous to 2018.

It is too late to plan for 2023, so next year at the earliest.

My bet is they hold off until 2025 and do a big 40th event.
Yeah, that seems like the correct plan, even if it means putting it off yet another year.

But hey, if PRS wants to do a smaller scale "39th anniv" edition in 2024 to warm up, I'm all for it! And in base-13, that's the 30th anniversary, for those that need a round number!

I have always wanted to go to one of these. I have talked myself out of it every year for many years now. The thing I didn't think would be fun is I would be attending by myself. It just seems like something best shared with others.
You wouldn’t be by yourself. You'ld be with all of us.

The only reason I’d bring my wife is maybe she’d buy me something.

Other than that, you wanna hit it stag.

Back