PRS Core McCarty 594

Peter Davis

This guitar was purchased in 2016 by a friends uncle whom passed away a few months back. He was an extensive collector, this guitar was in his collection, un-touched and unplayed. I began helping the family, sort out the guitars and place values on them as they're trying to sell as nobody in the family are musicians.

After buying my first PRS SE 245, the family reached out to me and asked if I was interested in the PRS I keep drooling over. I said that I was interested; however, it was currently out of my price range. After a moment I was informed that this guitar could be mine for $1000. They couldn't give it to me but a nominal fee for all of my help thus far. I jumped on the opportunity and have aptly named the guitar JIM'N'I after uncle Jim and I will continue to use it to make music as he'd want to be done with it.

k7js6tw.jpg

YS1eWqv.jpg

That's a nice story. You're a good guy for helping them out. Congrats on a fantastic guitar. Love that finish, too.

I’m sure, for the help you’ve been to the family, he’d have wanted you to have it. Even with a little cash exchanged, that seems an heirloom instrument to me!

That looks so deliciously vintage...

Back